For GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Admission to B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. are on the basis of students those have passed either Pre-University or 12th Standard or equalent.
- For B.Sc., candidates should have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent science Programme.
- Candidates who have passed ITI / JOC / vocational course at any of the recognised institutes within Karnataka are eligible for admissions to B.A., B.Com., B.B.M. and B.Sc.
- The students who have passed 10+2 in National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi in the respective Arts/ Commerce/ Science fields can also eligible to apply for UG Programmes.
For POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
For POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA
- Admission for PG Diploma Programmes are on the basis of students having passed any of the Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- For PG Diploma in Genetics, candidates having graduation in any of the Life Sciences/ Medicine/ Dentistry/ Agriculture Science are eligible.
- For P.G. Diploma in Industrial Safety, candidates having graduation in any of the Science/ Engineering/ Medicine fields are eligible.
- Any Candidate who has passed the three years Degree Examination of this University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto and has secured not less than 45% of the marks in aggregate in the examination for the declaration of class, is eligible for admission to MBA Programme.
- The candidates must have qualified in the Entrance Test conducted by this University. The weightage for the qualifying Exam and the Entrance Test shall be 50:50.
Entrance Examination will be conducted in select places (towns/cities), details will be intimated to the candidates who apply for admission to the MBA Programme.
Click the below button for admission for various courses for the academic year 2019-20