- All the original certificates submitted by the candidates in connection with their admission, registration will be returned to them from the Office of the DDE along with the registration certificate. In case any of their certificates are not received back, they must bring the same to the notice of The Director, DDE, Kuvempu University, immediately. The original records will be maintained for a minimum period of three months.
- KUDDE will not entertain any change of exam centre unless there is a proof of change of address.
- In case of any discrepancies observed in the marks card/ certificates etc., candidates have to bring it to the notice of the Director, DDE through a written request within a period of 3 months from the date of issue of the document.
PRESERVATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS / IA SCRIPTS
- The answer scripts of Theory Exams will be preserved for a maximum duration of 6 months from the date of announcement of results / revaluation / challenge valuation results. Any query or request for verifications may be submitted, through a written request, within the said period only.
- Similarly, written IA Scripts of the students will be preserved for a period of six months from the date of announcement of the results (First announcement of results). Any discrepancy observed regarding IA marks may be informed to DDE through a written request within three months from the date of issue of results. Later request may not be accepted.
- Students are advised to refer the website for notifications regarding preservation of various documents, issued from time to time. Notwithstanding any conditions mentioned above the University reserves the right to change, alter, amend any of the above clauses/conditions. In matters of fees for unforeseen issues / certificates / endorsements the University may fix the amount subject to the existing fee structure or change it from time to time.
ARBITRATION AND COURT JURISDICTION
Once the candidates are admitted to Kuvempu University they should agree to settle all disputes by arbitration and within the jurisdiction of Kuvempu University. With regard to disputes arising in all matters, only the Courts and Tribunals having jurisdiction over Shankaraghatta shall have jurisdiction.